TAFE Directors Australia (TDA) enjoys full membership from publicly owned TAFE institutes and university TAFE divisions across all Australian states and territories, and the Australia-Pacific Technical College. TDA is the peak body representing the TAFE sector on all issues relating to Australia’s vocational education and training sector and for the TAFE sector’s international engagement.
TDA also welcomes associate membership from quality education or training providers that have a long-established reputation in the tertiary sector, as many issues of concern to TAFEs impact the wider tertiary sector.
TDA provides members with a number of benefits, including:
- a forum for cooperation and exchange
- a mechanism to support effective national input into policy formulation
- opportunities for professional development in a peer setting
- a mechanism to coordinate national representation of TAFE institutes on key committees and boards
There are three types of membership:
- Full Membership with voting rights (open to TAFE directors or equivalent).
- Associate Membership with non-voting rights (open to TAFE professional bodies and education and training sector organisations or institutions).
- Individual Membership (open to former TAFE directors and retired senior TAFE executives, and eminent VET sector individuals)
For membership inquiries, please contact us
Click to see a list of members.
Click to see a list of associate members.