For Sponsors, Donors and Supporters
Sponsors have a wide range of options and benefits available to them. These include:
- Exclusive support of an existing or new scholarship category, equity or merit, whereby contributions would typically be treated as a business expense, and can provide many benefits including:
- Naming rights
- Creation of new scholarship categories in specific course areas, locations or for particular student cohorts, for example women, Aboriginal students, regional and remotely based students.
- Numerous promotional opportunities
- Recognition as contributing to your industry to meet employment gaps
- Opportunity to work with the Foundation to promote your support in relevant forums.
Sponsored scholarships feature promotional activities aligned to the sponsorship such as the inclusion of stories on the sponsor’s website, access to scholarship recipients for corporate engagement, joint branding of scholarship and use of the Foundation’s logo
For details please go to http://www.tafescholarships.com.au/cb_pages/industry_partners_and_sponsors.php
Donors are individuals and organisations supporting the Foundation and TAFE students without necessarily seeking benefits or recognition other than a tax deduction.
For details go to http://www.tafescholarships.com.au/cb_pages/why_donate.php
Supporters include organisations keen to support the Foundation through:
A full sponsorship / supporter proposal can be developed once we have discussed your particular interests in detail. Please contact us – http://www.tafescholarships.com.au/cb_pages/contacts.php