TDA enjoys membership from Institutes across all Australia’s states and territories. TDA is the peak body representing the TAFE sector on all issues relating to Australia’s vocational education and training policy.
TDA provides members with a number of benefits, including:
- a forum for cooperation and exchange
- opportunities for professional development in a peer setting
- a mechanism to coordinate national representation of TAFE institutes on key committees and boards
- a mechanism to support effective national input into policy formation.
There are three types of membership:
- Full Membership with voting rights (open to TAFE directors or equivalent).
- Associate Membership with non voting rights (open to TAFE professional bodies and VET sector organisations or institutions).
- Individual Membership (open to former TAFE directors and retired senior TAFE executives, and eminent VET sector individuals)
To become an associate member, please fill out our membership application form.
Click to see a list of current members.
Click to see a list of current associate members.
For membership inquiries, please contact us.