Tuition Assurance Scheme 2018 Membership
Note: Students seeking information about Tuition Assurance – click here
The Commonwealth Government is responsible for tuition assurance arrangements for the Vocational Education and Training sector and the Higher Education sector for the 2018 calendar year, through its Department of Education and Training (DET).
Information on the tuition assurance arrangements for 2018 is available at:
- www.education.gov.au/vet-student-loans; and at
You can also e-mail DET on:
- FEE-HELP at FEE-HELPTuitionAssurance@education.gov.au or
- VET at VETTuitionAssurance@education.gov.au
As a result, TAFE Directors Australia (TDA) will not be a tuition assurance operator for 2018. This means TDA will not be renewing existing memberships of its Tuition Assurance Scheme (TAS) nor will it be accepting new applications for membership for 2018 for any of:
- VET Student Loans;
- VET FEE-HELP grandfathered;
- full fee-paying students;
- fee for service in addition to a Commonwealth loan; or
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 (the Standards) Standard 7.3 for prepaid fees in excess of $1500 as set out in the requirements in Schedule 6 of the Standards.
TDA appreciates the relationship and loyalty of its TAS members over the many years of its operation of the scheme and we look forward to continuing our association with you under other arrangements.
We encourage you to stay connected with TDA as an Associate Member Organisation by contacting TDA at firstname.lastname@example.org. TDA also offers individual Associate Membership and Corporate Affiliate membership.
More general enquires may be directed to email@example.com